TE Summit 2023
The world's largest scheduling and resource management conference
The TimeEdit user conference turns 20 years in 2023, and we want to celebrate it by welcoming you and more than 250 schedulers, resource managers, coordinators and other TimeEdit enthusiasts for the largest resource management and scheduling conference of the year.
📌 Where: Skansen Hotel, Båstad, Sweden
📆. Date: 19 - 20 April
👉 Register: Through this form here
Reasons to attend
This two-day event is structured to provide you with learnings and insights on how your organization better can improve your organization's scheduling and resource management in the following ways:
Learn product news
Learn the latest in TimeEdit suite; presentation of new releases, review of best practices and presentation of the roadmap.
Deepdive with peers
Your colleagues in the industry are an invaluable asset. Learn from experienced TimeEdit users and share your knowledge with other institutions.
Participate in workshops
Workshops in groups where we take you through the challenges of scheduling and how you can solve them using best practices and features in TimeEdit.
Get inspired from other TE users
Get inspired from other users as they share how they have used TimeEdit to achieve their goals or overcome challenges within their organization.
We're just now finalizing the agenda, but we can already now guarantee two jammed-packed days full of networking opportunities and learnings. New this year is that we are introducing tracks, multiple sessions running in parallel, allowing you to pinpoint what sessions are the most relevant for you and your roles:
- Tips and Tricks - Sessions dedicated to helping you uncover useful features across TE. No matter if you're a beginner or system administrator - there will be a session for all levels.
- Product deep dives - Dedicated sessions where our product managers and implementations managers deep-dive into the TE products, present news and practical cases.
- Technichal - Sessions geared towards the technical system administrator or the IT manager, covering topics such as SSO and Rest API.
And of course, as always will be dedicated session for networking, customer presentations, and TE News.
About the venue
Beautifully located on Båstad's west coast beaches, Hotel Skansen offers a state-of-the-art meeting place in an inspiring and relaxing environment. During the gaps in the program there are plenty of activities: visit Norrviken's gardens, relax at the Roof top spa, sauna in the cold bath house or go out on the beautiful trails for running (yes, there will be a running session for everyone who is interested. Read more HERE about the Hotell Skansen conference facility.
Start time: 09.00, 19th of April
End time: 12.00, 20th of April (+ lunch until 13.00), 20th of Apri
🗓️ Arriving the day before, 18th or April
First of all, we'd love to have you already on the 18th of April. The majority of the TimeEdit team and participants will be there already by then. A traditional pre-TE Summit mingling, dinner and the anual TE quiz will be arranged for those in attendance on the evening of April 18. Just let us know in the registration form and we will help you with accommodation.
🚌 Transportation to the venue
Please note: travel costs, except from transfer bus, to and from the user meeting are booked and paid by the participant.
TRANSFER SHUTTLE TO AND FROM TRAIN STATION
A shuttle bus with 50 seats goes from the train station to hotel Skansen and hotel Riviera adapted to the arrival times of the trains. Buses between the hotels during the TE Summit run with several departures per day according to a timetable that is sent out closer to the start of the TE Summit (we'll more than double the number of departures compared to last year's TE Summit).
From train station to hotels
- April 18: 14:40, 15:40, 16:40, 17:40, 18:40, 19:40.
- April 19: 07:40, 08:25, 08:40.
From hotels to train station
- April 20: 12:30, 1:00 p.m
Pick-up outside timetable hours:
Those of you who arrive at the train station outside the transfer bus departure times, please contact Stefan at email@example.com or +46 703 958257 and we will arrange a pick-up best we can .
You can also book a taxi on + 46 431-36 96 66.
ARRIVING BY CAR
If you arrive by car, the address is Kyrkgatan 2, Båstad.
✋ How do I register ?
You register through this form: https://share.hsforms.com/1uem1mBmXQ8GBLh06ytbCMA3dejz
Last day of registration is the 10th of March.
❓If I have any questions
Contact Stefan Lövgren, firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 703 958257.
💡 Conference Package
The conference package includes
- Participation in TE Summit 2023, including >20 seminars, workshops and networking sessions
- Accommodation between 19-20 April
- Breakfast and conference lunches
- Dinner and entertainment
- As much coffee and fika as you can handle
Share an apartment? This year, you can share an apartment with separate bedrooms. They are large apartments with a nice and spacious common area. Enter this in the registration form and who to share the apartment with. The number of apartments are limited, first come first serve.
- Pricing, conference package and accommodation
- Conference package with a single room: 465 EUR
- Conference package with a part in an apartment with separate bedrooms: 400 EUR
- Price for the conference package with a part in a double room: 400 EUR
- Price conference package without accommodation: 310 EUR
- Pricing, arriving on the 18th
- Extra night in a single room: 160 EUR
- Price for the conference package with a part in an apartment with separate bedrooms: 110 EUR
- Extra night in shared double room: 110 EUR
Prices without VAT